background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Have you wondered?

Have you wondered why? Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why is it so much easier for me to pen this blog than it is to write my incredibly important psych paper? Why is it always either paper or plastic and not like plastic or paper? Why do we always assume the worst? Just some random questions to ask. The whole why is easier to write an entry on my blog than my psych paper is the main one plaguing my at the moment. Another one is...Why is that I always seem so inspired to blog when I have a big assignment due for school. That is a biggie for me. This summer I have been terrible at keeping my focus on school. It just isn't there. I am not sure why. I love school......for the most part, but for some reason, I just can't seem to stay focused on it. I would rather focus on hanging out with my friends, going on mini trips, watching tv, playing on facebook, work, cleaning my house, mowing my lawn, watering my plants, grocery shopping, laundry, shopping....pretty much anything besides my homework. I am trying to get that focus back. Maybe summer classes are not for me, especially ones that last the entire summer. What happened to summer just being summer? You know, hanging out with your besties, roadtrips, swimming, and just lounging. I miss being a tiny child when you got to do all those things. I guess now its time for me to actually be a grown up and become trully responsible. BOOOOOOO!!!! I know I am kinda rambling about this....but that should just tell you how much I don't want to write this stinking paper. I am seriously flirting with the idea of dropping grad school all together and just working one job, and living my life. AHHHHHH I dislike grown up decisions very much!!!

No comments: