background

Monday, May 12, 2008

Here goes......

So...I am pretty new to this whole blogging thing. It sounded like a pretty cool idea, so I thought I would give it a try.


Ok....so here is the 4-11 on my life at the moment.

I just graduated from Tarleton State University with a Bachelor's of Science in Agriculture Services and Devleopment. I finally left the Tarleton Admissions office to take a job working for a real estate appraisal company here in Stephenville. I have pretty much decided that Stephenville is probably going to be my home for a while. I like the town and the people here, so why not make it a permanent move? My life is not a very exciting one. I go to work, come home, hang with the roomies, and go to bed. Yeah, so I am leading the life of an old lady, I know. I am working on changing that. I was looking over my calendar today (p.s. I pretty much micro manage my calendar and update it like 400 times a day) and realized that I am pretty much booked every weekend through like the first part of July. I love it though. I have Jake's graduation, Amanda's wedding and Bachelorette party, Girl's Weekend at Chrissy's condo, concerts, and of course a Ranger's baseball game or two. I love me some Ranger's baseball! So....pretty much this is me in a nut shell: I love life, I try to live it to its fullest, and I am looking forward to what the future holds for me!

No comments: